Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
Interview dress code
- Des Moines Acute Program, 1200 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, IA 50309 US
- Northeast Iowa Acute Program, 1825 Logan Ave., Waterloo, IA 50703 US
- Kansas City Acutes, 2750 Clay Edwards Drive Ste. 504, North Kansas City, MO 64116 US
- Express Acutes Program, 412 NW Business Park Lane, Riverside, MO 64150 US
- Tornado Alley Acute Program, 909 N. Topeka St., Wichita, KS 67214 US
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Are you looking for a new specialty in Nursing? Consider Acute (Inpatient) Dialysis Nursing! Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to give life to patients in a hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff and nephrologists to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critically ill patients.
Our Hospital Services RNs or Acute (Inpatient) RNs can look forward to:
- Paid training in one or more specialty areas of dialysis learning multiple dialysis therapies
- Career growth
- Flexible scheduling
- Sundays – non-scheduled work day
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter
- Become an expert in a specialized area of nursing
What You Can Expect:
- Use your critical nurse thinking skills. Our Acute (Inpatient) RNs are experts in educating our patients and families. You’ll be caring for patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- Specialty in multiple renal therapies. Acute (inpatient) RNs may deliver nephrology care through Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) and Apheresis.
- Work daily in a hospital setting. Deliver dialysis to patients at a contracted healthcare system, and become an integral part of both the hospital and DaVita team.
- Dynamic environment. As an Acute (Inpatient) Dialysis Nurse you’ll provide specialty nephrology care within a variety of settings (ICU, CCU, ED and more).
- Schedule: Provide lifesaving care during regularly scheduled and on-call shifts. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs.
- DaVita’s Inpatient Dialysis Program is Joint Commission Accredited
What We’ll Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing professional development for nurses. Whether you choose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or other pathways; such as leadership, teaching, corporate function, or research.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills
- Physical Requirement: Ability to lift a minimum of 5 pounds to a maximum of 50 pounds unassisted
Preferred, not required:
- Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute (inpatient) or chronic setting
- Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Department (ED) experience
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means click here.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employee.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.